What is the NovoEd SumTotal Learning Management Integration?
NovoEd’s SumTotal integration aims to provide tighter connections between two core components of the corporate learning tech stack: the experiential learning platform (NovoEd) and the learning management system (SumTotal).
With the integration, clients are able to:
- Streamline L&D program administration
- Take steps towards a more centralized source of truth for their learning catalog, enrollments, and learner activity
- Offer learners a cohesive user experience when programs require engagement with multiple systems.
NovoEd’s SumTotal integration offers automatic synchronization between NovoEd and SumTotal in three key areas:
- SumTotal Activity Completion
Activities in SumTotal can exist as third-party activities/tools that report completion back to NovoEd.
- Discovery and Enrollments
The integration allows SumTotal to be the point of discovery and enrollment into a NovoEd course. Additionally, enrollment made in NovoEd through an admin, API, or self-enrollment also syncs with the SumTotal Activity Roster.
- Learner Course Completion
As learners complete their NovoEd coursework, SumTotal is kept up to date as the system of record for completion.
Follow the attached guide for a step-by-step walkthrough of the SumTotal integration.