Overall Homepage Navigation
Depending on how the course is set up, you may not have all the features displayed. This article will cover the left-side and top navigation which are fixed features.
When entering NovoEd, one will notice the dark bar on the left side. This is your left-side navigation for institution-wide access and tools.
Here you are able to navigate and manage across multiple courses:
By clicking on your image or avatar at the top, you can access your account:
Course Top Navigation
Learners and admins will find additional tools and resources at the top of the page relevant to the course:
You may access (if enabled):
- Admin Tools (for admins only)
- Learner Submissions
- Team, Group Directories
- Learner Directory
- Teaching Team Directory
How to Access Lesson Pages
1. Enter the course
2. Click on “Start Learning” or ‘Resume Learning”
3. - OR- Click on the pages in the Course Outline to take you to a specific lesson page:
How to Navigate the Lesson Pages
Once as you have entered a lesson page, you may navigate to other lesson pages with the left side window:
- Click on the arrows to expand or collapse the sections.
- Click on the icon to hide or display the outline alongside the lesson
One can also navigate page by page by clicking the arrows on the bottom of the frame: