After the initial SSO configuration has been set up by NovoEd Support, they will instruct you to complete testing. Below are directions you will need for testing.
NOTE: Test users must not be current NovoEd users.
- Open a browser window. (Incognito mode is recommended.)
- Begin recording a HAR file in your browser. (How to Capture a HAR file)
- Copy the SP-init URL and paste it into your browser. Press enter to access the page.
- Log into the identity provider with your credentials.
- Take a screenshot of the final landing page.
- End the HAR file recording. Export the HAR file.
- Provide NovoEd Support Team with the screenshot(s) and HAR file(s) from all test users to the upload link provided to you.
Correct Landing Page:
Upon completing a successful test, you may also encounter this screen: