The Practice Room enables learners to refine skills through continuous skill development and peer review. Learners may view others’ practice videos, give and receive feedback, and apply these learnings with additional practice for skill proficiency.
The Practice Room is unlocked for each scenario when a learner submits to a video practice scenario.
Afterward, it may be accessed from the left-hand side navigation menu by clicking on the camera icon.
For each scenario, the practice room has three main sections: My Practice, Featured, and Gallery.
- My Practice has all of the learner’s video practices for the given scenario, allowing one to review past practices and respond to feedback.
- Featured contains video practices selected by course admins. These videos can be best practice examples from across the organization.
- Gallery displays practices from others with access to the Practice Room. This could be from multiple courses or hidden depending on settings determined by course admins.
Learners will be able to view, like, and give feedback in the form of text and video comments in the Practice Room.
How to Comment on Practice Videos
- To comment on peer videos, click on the camera icon in the bottom right corner of the video frame.
- This will create a time-stamped comment at the exact point where you click on the video icon to make a comment. Scan to the exact spot if you would like to adjust the time.
- Then choose to either leave a text or video comment.
- Text comment: Enter the text and click on comment or cancel.
- Video comment: This will launch the in-app recording. You may begin recording when ready and retry.
- Restart to record again
- Comment to submit the recording as your comment
- Click on the X to close out and cancel your video comment
How to Continue Practice
- To continue practicing, click to enter the Practice Room and choose the desired scenario.
- This will open your Practice Room for the specific scenario.
- Then click on the video icon to the right-side to launch the in-app recorder to “Practice Again”.
- This will follow the Practice When Ready flow where it will allow you to begin when ready and unlimited takes.