What is Saba?
Saba is an enterprise learning management system that allows organizations to centralize talent management.
What is the NovoEd Saba Integration?
NovoEd’s Saba integration aims to provide tighter connections between two core components of the corporate learning tech stack: the experiential learning platform (NovoEd) and the learning management system (Saba).
With the integration, clients are able to:
- Streamline L&D program administration
- Take steps towards a more centralized source of truth for their learning catalog, enrollments, and learner activity
- Offer learners a cohesive user experience when programs require engagement with multiple systems.
NovoEd’s Saba integration offers automatic synchronization between NovoEd and Saba in three key areas:
- NovoEd courses are synced to Saba’s learning catalog.
- Administrators are able to leverage Saba’s access controls to determine how learners can discover and enroll in NovoEd courses or utilize NovoEd entitlements to manage access.
- The integration supports a variety of enrollment workflows, including enrollments initiated within NovoEd or enrollments initiated in Saba.
- As learners complete their NovoEd coursework, Saba is kept up to date as the system of record for completion.
If you are interested in integrating NovoEd courses with Saba, please contact your Customer Success Manager to discuss the enablement of the Saba implementation process.
Implementing the Saba integration is a joint endeavor and encompasses three broad phases. To learn more about the implementation process, please review the attached document: Saba Integration Implementation Overview.
During the Setup & Validation phase, please review the attached document, Saba Integration Guide, to assist you with the setup process.