Users with Course Administrator permissions may want to preload videos into a video library, so videos can be chosen quickly as a course is being built.
To Create a Video Library:
- Edit a lesson page.
- Add a new lesson component to the lesson page.
- From the left-side menu, select the Video icon.
- An upload window will appear. Select the Upload File box.
- Select the videos you wish to load into a Video Library.
- After the videos have been uploaded, they will continue to appear in your Video Library when choosing to add videos to a lesson page.
- If you do not plan to use those videos on the current page, select the pencil icon on the right side of the videos to delete them.
*Depending on the size of the videos, you may need to upload the videos a few (or one) at a time. Videos are limited to 2 GB. For more information on uploading videos, visit our article here.
To Download Videos from the Video Library:
Visit the lesson page.
Select the gear icon in the top-right corner.
Select EDIT CONTENT to enter Edit Mode.
Hover over the bottom of the page as if you are adding a new lesson component.
Select the ADD button that pops up.
In the left-side panel, select VIDEO.
In the Add Video pop-up, select the Pick From the Library link.
Select the download icon for the videos you wish you download.