A full list of supported browsers is available here on our help site.
- Google Chrome, Version 35 or newer (latest preferred)
- Mozilla Firefox, Version 30 or newer (latest preferred)
- Apple Safari, Version 7.0 or newer (latest preferred)
- Internet Explorer, Version 11.0 or newer (IE is not preferred)
NovoEd course emails get sent from no-reply-COURSE@novoed.com, where COURSE is the course catalog ID (the part of the URL after novoed.com, e.g. design-thinking-1 and innovative-workplace).
If there's a way for the corporate IT department to whitelist all emails from novoed.com that would be the most effective way to ensure our emails don't get caught by spam filters.
The following IP must also be whitelisted:
- 22.214.171.124 (Reverse DNS: o1.ptr6496.sender3.novoed.com)
We haven't had any problems with corporate users accessing our tools, since most of the services we use are common and trusted. Please whitelist the following domains on your firewall for best experience. These are the domains for our cloud distribution network (CloudFront by Amazon), media players (jwPlayer is utilized by us), and external service domains (Pusher, MathJax, etc).
- Content delivery
- Styling & Page Interactions
- Video & Media
Email Content Spam Checklist
Please avoid these common Spam pitfalls to minimize the likelihood that your course emails will be flagged as spam.
- Make sure you do not use ALL CAPS in your email subject lines
- Make sure your emails do not use “Dear” as a salutation
- “Hi <learner_name>,” is a much safer salutation
- Make sure your emails use text whenever possible in place of images
- Emails with a low text-to-image ratio are frequently flagged as spam
- Make sure your emails have self-closing image tags
- Non-closing image tag <img src=”LOCATION”>
- Self-closing image tag <img src=”LOCATION” />