As an Org Admin, seeing names listed in the institution dashboard may cause a misperception that those users should have ultimate access across all the courses. In reality, the Org Admin page is nothing more than a list of users for point of contact purposes.
Org Admins have no functional relation with courses. If an Org Admin would like to be a course admin, they would need to enroll into a course just like any other user. That can be done manually or in bulk, through the use of a CSV file upload.
How to Enroll Course Admins:
- Login to your institution
- Go to a course
- Select the wrench icon on the top right of the page
- Select User Management
- Click on the Manage Users button
- Select either Manually Add Users or Bulk add by Uploading CSV
- If Manually Add Users was selected:
- Input the required data and select an admin permissions role
- Click Add button when done
- If Bulk add by Uploading CSV was selected, download a template
- Fill out the template columns as necessary
- Save the CSV
- Click on Upload CSV.
- Select the CSV from your local directory
- Verify that your user(s) was successfully uploaded