Here are instructions on what to do after NovoEd completes the initial set up for Single Sign-On (SSO).
- Open Dev Tools
- Click on Network
- Click on “Preserve log”
- Launch the SP init URL shared by NovoEd for testing: http://app.novoed.com/saml/sso?provider=(institution_name)
- Watch the network tab, RED text will appear that has acs? in it: http://app.novoed.com/saml/acs?provider=(institution_name))
- Click on that red text to select the row, allow the request load, scroll down, until you see SAMLResponse.
- Copy & Paste the long string on your response to NovoEd.
- (Optional) Right-click on the red line and save all as HAR and share with NovoEd. See How to Capture a HAR file