There may be a time when a learner has submitted an assessment before it was ready to be evaluated. As an admin, to clear the submission, you can reset the quiz or timed exam so that the learner can take it again.
How to Reset
- As a Super Admin, go to User Management > Learners
- Hover on the learner and click on the right side to the pencil/edit mode > Choose "Reset Attempts" from the drop-down menu
- This will give you all assessments that can be reset
- Check beside the assignment name you wish to reset and choose "Reset Attempts"
- A popup will ask you to confirm or cancel the request