NovoEd enables a wide variety of content to be provided through many different medium, from text to video, and from images to slides. Some of the different types of content that can be added include:
- Text/Reading - Write your own introduction and/or explanation of the content, or reference other articles, blogs, or other reading materials
- Video - Create your own videos, and/or use videos explaining the content from other sources such as YouTube
- Audio - Create listening tracks for further explaining content from podcasts or creating your own mp3 files
- Slides - Upload your PDF files, or add slides from other sources
- Images - Add visuals to add information or color
- More - Use our third party tools (see a list here), to add other types of content from interactive presentations to audio.
Text, slides, and images are supported through rich text boxes. Video can be added through the video tool, including captions and transcripts. There is also the option to attach additional files (from .pdfs, .docs to spreadsheets and audio files), to content pages or assignments. Finally, the integrations can be added either through the rich text editor as an embedding, or using the LTI/SCORM integrations.