If you use In-Lecture Quizzes in your course, there are two ways of seeing the data. The first is to download the data by quiz as a .csv file. The second is to view the data inside the analytics pages for a quick overview.
How to download data as .csv file
1. Go to the Dashboard and select Gradebook. Click on "Request Data" to get the most recent data.
2. Gradebook data can take from several minutes up to 120 minutes to refresh. You will receive an email when the refresh is complete.
3. Click on Download and select which In-Lecture Quiz you want the data for
4. Your .csv download of the data should begin automatically and show in your Downloads folder.
The data will show the following:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Student ID number
- Attempts (# of attempts made on the quiz)
- The last response entered for each question in the quiz
View the data from inside analytics page for a quick overview
1. Go to Dashboard then Analytics, then click on "Refresh Data"
2. Scroll down the Analytics page until you find the section on "Lecture Quizzes"
3. After selecting a quiz, you can see the distribution of responses across students, as well as the option to view all responses by question or by submitter. Instructors can also review students’ work in context (the same view as the students had when taking it, including question and response options)