NovoEd currently support two learner experiences. To access support for your experience, please click on the version below that represents your home page:
To view and change your NovoEd Email Preferences for Course Announcements and Conversations please follow the following steps:
1. By clicking on your profile photo and selecting "Account Settings", you will be brought to the account information page.
2. Find the "Email Preferences" topic and select "Edit" for more options.
3. The expanded area will allow you to set your preferences for NovoEd specific email communication for course announcements, conversations (1:1 messages within a course), and notifications.
In this example, if you would like to stop email notifications regarding team posts and updates on discussion posts, you can uncheck the selections and save your changes.
4. If you are enrolled in multiple courses and would like to make changes to your email communication to all courses, you may select "All Courses". You will notice the changes made to specific courses with the number of courses displayed next to each section.
If you receive an email from a specific course that you would like to unsubscribe from, you can change your subscription preferences directly from the email message. Look for the link at the bottom.
To learn more about managing email subscriptions for discussion threads, visit this article.
NovoEd Communication Troubleshooting
If you are not receiving communication that you want to receive, try these steps:
- Check your email settings, as shown above.
- Check your spam folder - if needed: add "no-reply-…" (specific to the course) to your safe sender list.
From the NovoEd Account Details page, you can change your displayed profile name, your login email address, password, email preferences for course announcements and daily digests, and more.
You can access this page by clicking on your profile photo in the top right corner, visit "Account" and click on the "Edit" button corresponding to each section.
In the following example, you can select the "Edit" in the second section to change your email address.