You can view and change your NovoEd Email Preferences for Course Announcements and Conversations by following the below steps:
- Click on your profile photo and select "Account Settings" to access the account information page.
2. Select the "Email Preferences" tab. Here you can set your preferences for NovoEd specific email communication for course announcements, conversations (1:1 messages within a course), and notifications by selecting/deselecting the communications you’d like to receive.
3. Select from the drop-down menu one or all courses in which you would like to modify the email settings.
Dashed box - The preference is turned on for some courses but not all of the courses in which one belongs. To change the preferences for all courses, choose "All Courses" from the drop-down menu and select the preferences.
To learn more about managing email subscriptions for discussion threads, visit this article.
NovoEd Communication Troubleshooting
If you are not receiving communication that you want to receive, try these steps:
- Check your email settings, as shown above.
- Check your spam folder - if needed: add "no-reply-…" (specific to the course) to your safe sender list.