To view and change your NovoEd Email Preferences for Course Announcements and Conversations please follow the following steps:
1. By clicking on your profile photo and selecting "Account Settings", you will be brought to the account information page.
2. Select the "Email Preferences" tab.
3. This tab will allow you to set your preferences for NovoEd specific email communication for course announcements, conversations (1:1 messages within a course), and notifications.
In this example, if you would like to stop email notifications regarding team posts and updates on discussion posts, you can uncheck the appropriate selections.
4. If you are enrolled in multiple courses and would like to make changes to your email communication to all courses, you may select "All Courses". You will notice the changes made to specific courses with the number of courses displayed next to each section.
To learn more about managing email subscriptions for discussion threads, visit this article.
NovoEd Communication Troubleshooting
If you are not receiving communication that you want to receive, try these steps:
- Check your email settings, as shown above.
- Check your spam folder - if needed: add "no-reply-…" (specific to the course) to your safe sender list.