To view and change your NovoEd Email Preferences for Course Announcements and Conversations please follow the following steps:
1. By clicking on your profile photo and selecting "Account Settings", you will be brought to the account information page.
2. Find the "Email Preferences" topic and select "Edit" for more options.
3. The expanded area will allow you to set your preferences for NovoEd specific email communication for course announcements, conversations (1:1 messages within a course), and notifications. By default, you will be subscribed to all the listed categories when enrolled to a course.
In this example, if you would like to stop email notifications regarding team posts and updates on discussion posts, you can uncheck the selections and save your changes.
4. If you are enrolled in multiple courses and would like to make changes to your email communication for all courses, you may select "All Courses". You will notice the changes made to specific courses with the number of courses displayed next to each section.
If you receive an email from a specific course that you would like to unsubscribe from, you can change your subscription preferences directly from the email message. Look for the link at the bottom.
To learn more about managing email subscriptions for discussion threads, visit this article.
NovoEd Communication Troubleshooting
If you are not receiving communication that you want to receive, try these steps:
- Check your email settings, as shown above.
- Check your spam folder - if needed: add "no-reply-…" (specific to the course) to your safe sender list.