Videos can be accessed directly from the Course Timeline, where you will see which videos you still have to watch and which you have already watched. You may also go through the content pages to find the videos you want to watch.
When you enter the video you have several viewing options provided such as:
- Changing the speed of the video (bottom left)
- Changing the quality of the video by hovering over the 'HD' button (purple)
- Adding closed captions by using 'CC' (magenta)
- Changing the volume and going full screen (far right of the bottom bar in the video - orange)
- As on the previous page, at the top right, you can also download the transcript (if available) and video, (if the teaching team has elected to make the video downloadable - green)
The next two images show both how you can 1) turn on captions and 2) change video resolution quality.
If you are unable to access a video because of a technical issue, please see Video Troubleshooting.