If you are new to NovoEd creating your profile for the first time — Welcome! This article will help you add a profile picture and edit your profile details.
How to Create or Edit Your Profile
- To edit your organizational profile, you may click on your avatar and then select “Profile” from the drop-down menu.
- To edit your course profile, first, enter a course.
- Then, click on your Profile Image from the left navigation bar and choose "Profile" from the dropdown menu. (Alternatively, you may be directed to your profile from a notification or a profile activity in a lesson.)
- Note: depending on your organization, some fields may not be editable
You may upload a new profile picture (it will be automatically cropped to fit) by:
- Directly uploading a picture from your computer
- Or importing your profile image from LinkedIn
BASIC DETAILS & CUSTOM QUESTIONS
From your Profile page, hover and click on the text boxes to edit and make changes. There may be some required questions, which will be noted with an asterisk. Some courses may have additional questions to personalize your page.
To add your location, input your city and a drop-down list of cities will appear. Select the best match and it will populate for your location.
Changes are automatically saved when clicking outside of the input fields.
Note: Some courses may include other questions, however, the same basic information will be available across all courses on NovoEd.