1. In order to add Google Calendar into your course homepage, you need to create a google calendar for your course first. Go to your Google Calendar, click on the arrow near "My calendars". Choose "Create new calendar."
2. Fill in the required items and choose "Create Calendar". Make sure to "Make this calendar public." (as shown below). There will be a warning, which you need to click 'yes' to for the students in the course to see it.
3. Next, you should be able to see the calendar you just created displayed in your calendar. Select the calendar (make sure the box is colored), then click the arrow on the right side. Choose "Calendar settings".
4. Choose "calendar address" in the calendar settings. Click on the blue button which shows "HTML." (as shown below)
5. Copy the code from the pop-up window.
6. Then, go to your course dashboard. Choose "Course Homepage" in the left-hand navigation bar.
7. Scroll down to 'Google Calendar' and paste the code in the box. Click 'Update Calendar' when the link has ben pasted.
8. It's done! The google calendar should display in your course homepage now.