Instructors can easily change the video thumbnail image to replace a pre-existing one or a generic logo.
1. Take a screenshot of an image from the video you want to use for the thumbnail. (See more on how to take screenshots here.)
2. Go to "Edit Mode" to view in the lesson the video is located
3. Find the video whose thumbnail you want to edit, and click on the blue pencil on the right-hand side. There you will select the "Edit Video" option.
4. There you will see an option to "Add Custom Thumbnails" choose your file to use as the thumbnail. Do make sure that the image you select is less than 5 MB.
5. Once you've uploaded and clicked on "Update" you will see the black screen be replaced with the image you chose. For example, the following example is what it would look like when you update and exit "Edit Mode".
Note: There will likely be a slight delay before the image is replaced.