You need to delete a learner's assignment/exercise submission for any reason, such as:
- A learner has accidentally uploaded the wrong material for an assignment and the deadline has passed.
- A student uploads multiple copies of the same assignment and wants one removed.
- A student has posted inappropriate material in an assignment, and you (the instructor) would like it removed
Use NovoEd's "Flagging" feature, while viewing the submission in question..
Instructions in Pictures:
Instructions in Text:
- Open the student's assignment. You can find it several ways, including by browsing "All Submissions" or by viewing the student's profile and looking under "Latest Submissions"
- Click on the gear to show the menu.
- After flagging, (when logged in as a teaching staff member) go to your class's Dashboard and navigate to "Content Flags."
- Find the content or submission you flagged in the table. Click "Delete." ("Dismiss" will remove the flag, not the content.)
- On the warning message that asks "Are you sure you want to delete this message" click "OK."