Note: If the release date has passed, you can edit the date via “Edit Basics” but it will delete all existing learner responses - so be careful that the quiz is as you want before it is released!
1. You can first visit your Course Homepage and find the quiz you would like to edit from the Outline or from the list of To-dos.
2. From the Quiz page, you can edit with the gear at the top right.
3. In the control panel, click edit for the submission format.
4. In the editing mode, scroll down to edit the actual quiz questions.
5. Now you can edit your quiz! Be sure to save your changes by pressing Submit.
Note: If you want to change the order of questions in the quiz, simply click "Reorder Questions". Then, click on the arrows in the right corner and reorganize your questions. Don't forget to hit the "Save Order" button after you finish.
You can also see these articles about adding different types of questions: