The Learner Dashboard is a centralized location where you can quickly see where you are in a course, what action items you may still have, and what courses you are currently enrolled in.
Upon login, you will automatically be directed to your Learner Dashboard. During the course, you can revisit your Learner Dashboard by clicking on your profile photo on the left-hand side and selecting "My Dashboard".
Your learner dashboard will display:
- "My Learning" with labels for newly Registered Courses
- If your course is a time-limited course, you will also see the date that you started the course
- Active Drafts: Assignment drafts that you’ve started but haven’t yet submitted
- Submissions: Assignments that have been submitted
- Current Courses: Courses you’re currently enrolled in
- Completed Courses: Courses you’ve already completed
- Course Statements of Accomplishment and Certificates: Completion documents