The Learner Dashboard is a centralized location where you can quickly see where you are in a course, what action items you may still have, and what courses you are currently enrolled in.
Upon login, you will automatically be directed to your Learner Dashboard. During the course, you can revisit your Learner Dashboard by clicking on your profile photo on the left-hand side and selecting "My Dashboard".
Your learner dashboard will display separate Tabs with highlights and a summary for each tab.
Please note: Learners will only see the tabs and sections as applicable to them and their institution.
For example, a learner with no saved drafts or submissions will not have the corresponding tabs in their Dashboard. Additionally, the tabs will be displayed only if more than one exists for the learner.
Overview of Tabs:
# In progress:
- Existing current courses section
- Displays all offerings the user is enrolled in that are Not Closed and/or Not Completed yet.
# Closing Soon:
- The total number of offerings in the section that will be closing or losing content access (limited enrollment) within a week from the current date and time.
- Only appears if Discovery is enabled for the institution.
- The section will be displayed within the "In Progress tab.
- If a learner does not have the In Progress tab, ‘Discover More’ will appear as a Tab instead of In Progress
# of Active Drafts
- Active drafts saved by the user
- # Due Soon -Number of Drafts that are due for submission within 1 week from the current date and time, if any.
# Of Upcoming To-Dos:
- Corresponds to the existing ‘Upcoming Todos’ section
- Displays the upcoming todos that are due within 1 week from the current date and time.
- Corresponds to the existing ‘Submissions’ section
- Displays all the submissions submitted by the learner
- Will display up to 2 highlights in the following priority order: Needs Revision, Pending Approval, Recently Approved
- Needs Revision
- Number of submissions that need revision
- Excludes ones in which hard deadlines have passed
- Pending Approval
- Number of submissions pending approval
- Recently Approved
- Number of submissions approved that were approved within a week from the current date and time
- Corresponds to the existing ‘Completed courses’ section
- # = number of offerings with automatic or manual completion
- Note: # does not include closed courses without completion
- On select,
- Will display the cards in a completed state.
- Courses in which the learner received Statement of Accomplishment will display “View Certificate” on the cards.
- View Archived Learning Section
- Shall appear in the Completed tab if Closed offerings without completion exist and on select list them.
- May also be displayed as an ‘Archived’ tab if the user does not have any completed courses but has archived ones.
- # with certificates
- Displays the number of certificates received as a highlight on the Completed tab.