This article contains troubleshooting tips to address potential challenges with the peer review process:
- Unable to access peer reviews from the assignments page,
- Unable to conduct the peer review, and
- Peer review did not register on assignments page.
If you are interested in the basics of conducting a peer review, see here.
1) Unable to Access Peer Reviews
Did you submit your own assignment?
- In order to participate in Peer Reviews for an assignment, you must first turn in your submission for that assignment. If you have not submitted your own, the evaluations will remain "locked" until you do. You may receive a locked screen that will provide a direct link to the assignment you can first complete.
2) Unable to Conduct Peer Review
If the evaluation window does not appear on your screen, check your browser compatibility here.
Otherwise, if your peer's assignment is not visible or has inappropriate content, please flag the submission, which will notify your teaching team.
3) Peer Review did not Register
Did you submit, not just save?
- When completing a peer evaluation, be sure to submit. If you have not submitted your evaluation, when visiting the evaluation task - you will be prompted to resume where you left off. Look for the green checkmark to note that your evaluation was submitted successfully.
If this article still does not answer your question, please contact your teaching team and include:
- What of the above three challenges you are facing. If it is a problem not addressed above, please make it clear that it is a different concern.
- A screenshot of the challenge.
- What browser you are using, which you can discover here.