Conversations in NovoEd enable you to effectively manage your communication with your peers and your team.
1. To find your course conversations, first go to your course. Then from the top bar, you can click the mail icon and you will find all of your messages shown on the left.
To learn how to start a conversation with your peers, visit this article.
2. The conversations shown will be specific to the course you are currently in. If you would like to see all conversations, you can click 'Inbox' and then click 'View all Conversations.' Alternatively, if you are viewing all conversations and want to view conversations for one specific course, you can click 'All Courses' and decide which course you want to see, as below:
3. Click on the message you want to read and reply by typing in the reply box. Don't forget to hit the "reply" button after typing your response.
4. A message that has been read/replied to, will remain in the Inbox by default. You can choose to archive your messages by clicking the "Archive" button at the top right of the message. If a message is archived, you can also "Unarchive" it by clicking on the "Unarchive" button on the right corner, as shown below. You can also star/favorite a message by clicking the star, also below.
5. To access your favorited or archived messages, click the button above your messages, and then choose "Starred" or "Archived".