Videos are embedded within content pages. To access the course videos, you may find the specific content page by going to the Content tab (the name can be customized, but this will always be the tab to the right of 'Home').
You may then go through the content pages to find the videos you want to watch.
There is usually a transcript that you can download, and some courses provide a 'Video' link to be able to download the videos. (Links are seen when hovering over the video)
Note: In most courses you can also access videos through your Progress Page, linked from the home page.
When you enter the video you have several viewing options provided such as:
- Changing the speed of the video (bottom left)
- Changing the quality of the video by hovering over the 'HD' button (purple)
- Adding closed captions by using 'CC' (magenta)
- Changing the volume and going full screen (far right of the bottom bar in the video - orange)
- As on the previous page, at the top right, you can also download the transcript (and video, if the teaching team has elected to make the video downloadable - green)
Some NovoEd videos use YouTube videos. The next two images show both how you can 1) turn on captions and 2) change video resolution quality.
If you are unable to access a video because of a technical issue, please see Video Troubleshooting.