In some assignments, the instructor may ask you to conduct peer reviews of your peers' submissions . Peer reviews are opportunities for you to think like an expert about a topic.
Tips for conducting a peer review
- Note the number of required evaluations for you to complete. Even for team submissions, each team member is required to complete the assigned number of peer reviews independently.
- The peer evaluation period is not flexible. You may only provide peer reviews during the evaluation period.
- If you do not submit the peer reviewed assignment before the peer evaluation starts, you will not be able to participate in the peer review evaluation period.
- You will be able to view your peer's review of your work after the peer evaluation period ends.
- Once you submit a peer review, you will not be able to change your score or review! All numeric scores in peer reviews in anonymous.
Tips for conducting a team peer review:
- When you are peer reviewing a team assignment, each individual member of the team is responsible for evaluating the full number of assignments separately.
1. To conduct a peer review of an assignment, just go to the assignments tab, and click the button to the far right as shown below
2. Once you start the review, simply fill out the evaluation form on the right, as below.
Having difficulty conducting the peer review? Try looking at some troubleshooting tips here.