For some assignments, the instructor may ask you to conduct peer reviews of your peers' submissions related to specific skills. A Skills Feedback Evaluation allows you to provide detailed and honest feedback on how the submission demonstrates specific skills.
To submit a Skills Feedback Evaluation
- Complete the related assignment.
- On the lesson page, you will see a section stating you will need to evaluate submissions. Review the instructions.
- A Submission Carousel will be displayed where you can choose a submission to evaluate. Click on a submission card to open the submission.
- The peer's submission will appear with the Evaluation Form displayed on the right side.
- For each skill listed, select your star rating out of 5 stars.
- If you prefer, you can add optional text for each skill.
- Select the blue SUBMIT button at the bottom of the form.
- If you have more submissions to evaluate, a new submission will appear.
To delete your Skills Feedback evaluation
- Open the peer's submission.
- Select the Your Skills Feedback tab.
- Select the trash can Delete button.
- Confirm that you wish to delete the evaluation.
- If preferred, you can submit a new evaluation by selecting the blue PROVIDE SKILLS FEEDBACK button.