Our NovoEd Support Team is always happy to assist administrators with technical requests. We continuously strive to provide you with excellent service, and you can expect to hear back from our team within 48 business hours.
There are two ways to file a request:
- Select the Submit a Request button in the top-right corner of our Help Center, and complete the ticket request form.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To help us provide you with prompt and thorough support, please include the following in your request:
- Specific URL where the issue is present
- NovoEd Profile URLs of the user(s) affected
- Fullscreen screenshot or screen recording of the issue
NOTE: The NovoEd Support Team cannot enroll users in courses and cannot answer questions regarding the facilitation of courses. If you are a learner and have course-specific questions, please reach out to your Teaching Team.
NovoEd Support Hours:
9:00 am to 9:00 pm Eastern
All U.S. holidays are observed.
24/7 Voicemail Support:
For Priority 1 and Priority 2 requests, please leave a message on our voicemail at +1(415) 481-4858. A member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.
NOTE: Priority 1 includes system outage. Priority 2 indicates that a core feature is inoperable without a workaround present.