If the organization has social media enabled, learners can easily add their completion certificate or statement of accomplishment to their LinkedIn profile or post on social media.
How Do I Add My Statement of Accomplishment to LinkedIn or Share on Social Media?
- Click on your Statement of Accomplishment from your learner dashboard. [See: Accessing my Statement of Accomplishment]
- At the top right of the Statement, learners can click on the share icon on your Statement of Accomplishment" to then "Share your Statement of Accomplishment" with a public URL.
- You will be prompted with the "Add to Profile" LinkedIn modal. However, take note of two items before clicking on "Add to profile.” Copy and paste the information to use later:
- The Credential ID Number - this will enable you to embed the certificate in LinkedIn
- URL of Certificate page - copy the URL as a public link to share
- Social Media Post - share your achievement to Twitter or Facebook from this modal
- Then manually fill in:
- Certification Name
- Issuing Organization (the Course Provider)
- Date for issuance or expiration
- Paste the copied License Number
- Click to save and it will appear in the area for Licenses and Certificates for LinkedIn
Note: The example shows NovoEd, however, the issuing organization will be the name of the Course Provider.