The NovoEd<>Credly Integration allows for the automatic issuing of an Org's badge via Credly, earned upon the completion of a NovoEd course and/or Learning Journey. Badges can be viewed in users' individual Credly accounts.
- Org Admins can enable the NovoEd<>Credly integration.
- Course Administrators with the Course Builder permission set can set up a Credly badge for a NovoEd course. (Article)
- Org Admins and Course Managers can set up a Credly badge for a NovoEd Learning Journey. (Article)
- NOTE: A Credly Org must have an active issuing account subscription with Credly to utilize the NovoEd<>Credly Integration.
To Enable the Integration for the Institution
Permission: Org Admin
- Within Credly, your Org client can provide the Org ID, Authorization Token, and badge Template ID from their Credly admin dashboard. Retrieve these details to proceed with enabling the NovoEd<>Credly Integration.
- Navigate to the Advanced Settings page in the Org Admin dashboard.
- In the Credly Integration section, select the blue CONFIGURE button.
- Enter the Organization ID and Authorization Token from Credly.
- Select the blue Enable Credly Integration button.
To View Credly Badges
After completing a NovoEd course or learning journey for which Credly badges have been set up, a statement in the course and/or learning journey will appear containing a link directing the user to the Credly instance.
- Credly badges can be saved for NovoEd courses and learning journeys when the badge is in both active and inactive states. Before the badge can be issued to learners, the badge must be in a PUBLISH (not DRAFT) status within an active Org account on Credly.
- A Credly badge will be revoked when a learner’s completion had been revoked within NovoEd or there was a change in completion criteria within the NovoEd course or learning journey.